Bid Writer (with client experience)
Have you had 1-2 years experience in a client facing, commercial or technology environment?
Are you creative, dedicated and ambitious or have just completed a professional grad scheme or internship? Then this opportunity will brighten your day!
The position of Bid Specialist means you will be involved in writing creative tendering proposals, as well as taking a very active part in client pitches. This is a career opportunity that offers excellent continued training and career development with a highly regarded and successful creative technology business, based in Nottinghamshire.
You will have the opportunity to work with a diversity of global blue chip clients covering Financial Services, FMCG’s, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Engineering sectors.
You will be responsible for developing content for tenders and creative proposals for new and existing global clients. You will also be required to attend client meetings and pitches in the UK and occasionally abroad. Your work will very varied and you will be applying strong writing, commercial and analytical skills throughout.
- Must have an excellent academic background degree qualified (2:1) or above.
- Minimum of 1-2 years proven and relevant commercial experience in a role that has included in-depth face-to-face client liaison
- Strong commercial acumen
- Adaptable and engaging writing skills
- Flexibility – as the nature of bidding is very fast paced!
- Analytical mindset, the ability to deconstruct and interpret client briefs
- An interest and understanding of digital media/technology
A relevant professional background could include roles in Account Management, Digital Media / Marketing, IT solutions or Learning & Development.
- Confident and proactive – you enjoy a challenge!
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Pragmatic, positive and highly motivated
What’s in it for you?:
You will be part of the talented Bid team, where every day means something new to learn!
Great training, solid career progression and continued development opportunities – 31 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays) – Variety of staff events throughout the year – Employee Awards Scheme – Discounts on fitness and leisure facilities
Salary package is up to £22-24k, bonus and Bid allowance.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.