SEO Account Manager
SEO Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
This big hitting digital agency are pushing boundaries in search right now. They’re looking for a smart SEO Account Manager to join them to work with some of their biggest clients.
You’ll need to be an SEO Account Manager with excellent communication skills and strong digital experience as you’ll be working with a range of internal departments and clients alike.
The SEO Account Manager they’re looking for will preferably be from an agency background (but not essential) and will have 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role. You’ll be working with clients to ensure they’re up to speed with developments in search, new algorithms and how best to tackle their SEO challenges in creative ways.
This SEO Account Manager will be used to client exposure, but also happy to get stuck into projects across which encompass the full digital spectrum.
This agency are offering the SEO Account Manager a career so you’ll need lots of ambition.
Here’s a list of the some of the responsibilities you’d have as SEO Account Manager:
- Act as the key point of contact for account planning, setting external agendas, creating plans and scheduling
- Develop excellent client relationships at all levels by displaying a positive, enthusiastic approach in all client contact (meetings, events, etc.)
- Manage the relationship between your clients and all members of the respective agency teams
- Proactively assist with the development of presentations, reports, strategies and other documentation for clients
Sound like the kind of SEO Account Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they expect to see from this SEO Account Manager:
- Digital marketing experience, preferably in a digital agency
- Excellent understanding of all digital channels, and in particular SEO, PPC and Paid Social
- Excellent Project Management skills, with demonstrable experience of managing all phases of the project lifecycle
- A good broad knowledge of SEO
If you think you’re the SEO Account Manager we are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW501 when applying for this SEO Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com