Senior Communications Manager
This global tech/IT provider has really diversified in recent years and supplies some of the world’s largest corporates.
In this Senior Communications Manager role you will head the EMEA communications function driving both external and internal communications for the region. This will involve:
- Develop the firm’s proposition and key messaging for the region;
- Drive PR and media relations;
- Develop content and thought leadership;
- Develop the social media strategy;
- Develop the firm’s internal communications and employee engagement programme;
- Ensure that the PR is aligned to the firm’s business strategy;
- Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Manage the team budget;
- Lead the communications team;
- Demonstrate ROI.
You will have a significant track record in a PR and communications role within a B2B environment. You will have managed a team and be comfortable in a leadership role. You will have had exposure to the technology sector and experience in a multi-national environment.