Brand Marketing Consultant
Brand Marketing Consultant – £60 - £70k – London based
Want to be a part of one of the UK’s most successful dining brands?
A vacancy has come up within an instantly recognized brand that is in the midst of an exciting re-branding programme. The successful candidate will oversee marketing across all channels, including campaigns, branding and reassess their marketing touch points.
- Managing menu and brand development projects.
- Working cross-functionally with a wide range of internal teams to ensure all brand development projects are cohesive, fit for purpose and effectively communicated.
- Brief external agencies, manage relationships and ensure projects come in to budget and timescale.
- Define project plans, reporting updates internally.
- Manage the marketing calendar campaigns
- Instill marketing best practice throughout the business
You need to be:
- Ideally from a hospitality, leisure or retail background.
- Worked within recognisable brands.
- Passionate about working within Marketing, with a desire to challenge the status quo to achieve results.
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative, with the ability to work independently and without a high degree of supervision
- Confident; with the ability and willingness to challenge and push back to ensure marketing requests are fit for purpose.
- Ideally you will have a relevant degree and at least 5 years experience in retail marketing.
- Experience of managing teams
Skills: Marketing, passion for customer, brand communications, international, communication and influencing, strategy development, commercial acumen, Retail or hospitality experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your Brand Marketing career within a leading organisation, in an environment and culture that supports your personal development you will be rewarded for your hard work with an attractive salary package.
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search