- Working for an established publishing organisation
- Owning the end to end marketing strategy for leading content brands
- Drive subscriptions through integrated marketing campaigns
The Role: The Marketing Manager reports directly in to the Marketing Director and will be responsible for increasing the number of active subscribers. The company had one of the UK's best-selling kids' titles that boasts 1 million plus readers a week. This role will support the Marketing Director in driving consumer subscription sales, delivering on acquisition and retention targets. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a Digital Marketing Agency and test new ideas that will help increase the businesses digital presence. The successful candidate will have worked in a B2C subscriptions marketing role and worked with a variety of channels to create a long-term engagement strategy to gain new subscribers whilst retaining existing customers.
Responsibilities for the position of the Marketing Manager will include:
- Owning the end to end marketing campaign strategy for the product
- Maintaining and growing the subscription
- Working with editorial to define a content marketing strategy for new and existing subscriber journeys
- Utilising marketing automation (Pardot), social channels, digital marketing (SEO, PPC, via an agency), to create fully integrated campaigns
- Working with the UX team to analyse website traffic and customer journey
To be considered for the role of Subscription Marketing Manager you must have:
- 4+ years' experience working in a commercially focused marketing role
- Worked in a commercial subscriptions marketing role (B2C)
- Experience within a media and publishing business
- Ran multi-channel marketing campaigns, including using marketing automation (Pardot ideally)
- An ability to work with stakeholders across all levels
The company: With their head office based in Central London, this successful children's publisher provides an innovative product across the UK. They are looking for an experienced and ambitious marketer to join the fun and lively team in their London office. With continuing growth plans expected, this is a great time to join this forward- thinking organisation.
The package for Subscription Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-40,000 + benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.