Marketing Executive - Run Multichannel Campaigns
- Work on multichannel campaigns.
- Fast growing team and business.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
What you'll be doing
There are a number of email and direct mail campaigns that run throughout the year, it will be your role to support these in a number of ways. From the digital perspective you will utilise the current email platform to segment the target audience and deliver regular email communications, you will implement A/B testing and other tools to ensure the highest engagement levels. There will be regular offers and you will help draft the content and liaise with various internal departments to create the messages and then send these out.
With printed inserts within various publications, it will be your job to manage the print houses and the publishers to ensure these go out on time. You will need good organisation and communication skills to project manage this aspect of the role. An analytical approach will go a long way, with the ability to optimise campaigns for maximum results.
You will help out with PR, maintain the promotional calendar, and will be given the opportunity to assist with other responsibilities such as the production and delivery of the catalogue. There will be rapid progression to a more senior role and so the more skills you can bring the better.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience running email campaigns through a platform such as Mailchimp
- A good understanding of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Any experience with acquisition or retention campaigns would be desirable
- Analytical with intermediate ability on Microsoft Excel
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Self motivated, driven and ambitious
There is a competitive salary on offer (£24k-£28k), a great expanding team, and an incredible opportunity to step up to a more senior role.
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.