Interim International Marketing Manager - Italian speaking
In this role you will be responsible for the launch marketing efforts of a high profile consumer technology brand as it looks to set up shop in the Italian market.
This will initially be a 6 month contract, to take control of the marketing plan, developing strategies and seeing out its execution through an agile test and learn approach to enable scaling of the company's brand presence in this new market.
They have their route to market in place, linking in with an already established business and a massive customer base to target, coupled with high profile ATL, BTL, Digital, PR, events and retail activation efforts.
You will be accountable for the full marketing mix, and managing day-to-day relationships with the firm's established agency partners (creative, media and PR), who will be responsible for delivering creative and strategic projects for all direct to consumer marketing efforts.
There will also be a localisation requirements of global campaign platforms. Taking campaign creative and messaging, translating them for local market so they're fit for purpose yet fit within Global brand standards.
You will also be looking at media effectiveness, ensuring spend is effective across all channels, looking to optimise customer acquisition rates vs media spend.
You will also be overseeing the rollout of the product through retail partners. Working to ensure demand planning is robust and aligned with media plans to enable accurate forecasting.
Role: Interim International Marketing Manager - Italian speaking
Rate: £400-450 per day (based on experience)
Term: 6 months
- A senior marketer with specialism across brand and digital marketing for a consumer led brand, ideally operating in Italian markets.
- International marketing experience for a technology, telecoms or services multi-national business preferred.
- Italian language skills
- An outgoing and passionate senior marketer, with the attitude to deliver in a fast paced, start-up environment. A doer who thinks on their feet.
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels within business
- Broad skillset across marketing, advertising, brand and digital, creative production, media planning, PR planning and agency management experience
- Partnership marketing experience with strategic distribution partners
- POS and retail experience, managing retail partners and their respective timelines, demands and constraints
- Brand guardianship; copywriting skills advantageous
- Extensive experience of the management of the implementation and ongoing performance management and optimisation of multichannel digital activity across PPC, Display, Affiliates, Online Video, Paid Social & SEO.
- Significant experience of web, e-commerce MI and leading reporting standards
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practice, plus 3rd party agency management.
- Significant first-hand experience in strategic planning and implementation of content and social media campaigns.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.