SEO, CRO and Content Manager
Broad role with a focus across SEO, content and CRO.
We are seeking candidates with 2+ years broad experience in these areas that have a desire and drive to develop their own projects
Salary to £35,000.
Leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands.
Travel, Tech, FMCG and Gambling clients both nationally and internationall
Digital Acquisition is all about understanding what a user wants from clients platforms and analysing their behaviour when they get there. You’ll then take those learnings and improve the user experience through a blend of SEO, CRO and for some clients development across both websites and mobile apps.
With the wide range of knowledge that’s needed for the role you will need to be entrepreneurial and self-motivated to teach yourself new skills and to take on new challenges.
If you want to broaden your skillset away from traditional SEO and to learn how behavioural economics works in digital environments then this role is for you.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the major factors that influence search engine keyword rankings, content, site accessibility and indexing.
- Strong understanding of web site development techniques, hosting and backend management.
- Practice in using a variety of CMS’ such as WordPress and Drupal.
- Broad experience using SEO platforms & Analytics software such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Keyword planner.
- Understanding of social platforms and content strategies.
- Provide regular account management, including regular interaction with clients and partners via phone, emails and regular meetings.
- Manage junior members of the team and set their development plans alongside the Head of Organic.