Digital Paid Media Manager - Creative PR Agency
Calling all digital performance and biddable media specialists!
Digital paid media manager required for a leading London creative and PR agency.
This multi-award-winning agency are seeking to hire a paid media all-rounder that can cover paid social, search, display, programmatic (with the core strength being paid social).
The role requires someone who can contribute to strategic input and client counsel as well as being happy to do the activation too.
The role sits within the integrated services team and includes things like design, production, digital and research and analytics. This role sits within the digital team and will work into the head of the team.
It’s an important function and growing area for the agency
They would also like someone with the personality and charisma to do the story telling bit to clients and people internally.
Salary to £45,000 + benefits
- Proven track record of developing and successfully pitching innovative paid media strategies to advertisers across verticals
- Experience running paid advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Outbrain, Taboola and more
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic paid media programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
- Solid grasp of social, digital, word-of-mouth marketing, personal and professional experience across the digital and social space, and knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
- Ability to translate paid media platforms, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences
- Ability to analyse paid media data in real-time to optimise strategy and translate the data into actionable insights for teams and clients
- Certification in Google AdWords search advertising is preferred
- Experience with media research tools such as MRI, comScore and Compete preferred