Do you have insight, data analysis or Client management experience? Are you looking to work for a company with exceptional benefits including the following;
* 25 days holiday rising to 28 with long service
* The option to buy even more holiday!
* An opportunity to work with the UK's leading manufacturers
* A great contributory pension with a highly elite pension provider
* A choice of the most popular custom made company cars or car allowance
* Fantastic private healthcare package
* First class training support and development opportunities
* Gain Invaluable Nielsen experience on your CV
Nielsen is actively searching for Senior Client Managers to join our best in class Client Service teams supporting the UK largest FMCG manufacturers. You will Account Manage some of the UK's largest FMCG brands.
Delivering strategic insights that will help your clients grow their categories and brands, by analysing and utilising data on what consumers buy (retail measurement and consumer panel data) and working with colleagues to leverage insights around what consumers watch & say.
Whether you have multiple years of experience or are looking for your next progression apply now for a chance to work at this incredible global company!
Key accountabilities for our roles include:
* Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders in areas such as Marketing, Brand Management, Consumer Insight & Sales
* Delivering strategic insights that will help your clients grow their categories and brands, by analysing and utilising data on what consumers watch and buy.
* Identify business opportunities through capitalising on client needs and coordinate with the appropriate Nielsen Services. With further opportunities to work across our specialist business areas such as New product development, Consumer insight etc.
* Developing and delivering against account plans to support your clients business objectives
* Taking responsibility for revenue and client satisfaction targets for your accounts.
* Managing the day to day liaison and coordination of servicing for your key client contacts
To succeed in this role you will need:-
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong Account Management Skills
* Strong attention to detail.
* A Strong Critical thinker
* To be an enthusiastic team player, capable of working proactively.
* To be results-oriented and able to work to tight deadlines.
* An Interest in FMCG
Primary Location: Oxford,Oxfordshire