- Works with agencies, 3rd parties, partners and internally across the business to ensure marketing performance and effectiveness is measured, reported and understood
- Identifies key trends and developments in marketing effectiveness and ensures these are fed into development and evaluation of activities
- Supports the evaluation of major campaigns and the ongoing evaluation of marketing ROI
- Supports Marketing Operations and Planning and Performance managers in creating and providing clear metrics and performance data on the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities
- Define and deliver strategic customer and channel analytics to support business objectives
- Provides commercial insight to inform the optimisation of customer journey and marketing messages in branch and the appropriate estate segmentation to target sales
- Working with Marketing Operations, to bring specific insight to support the development of marketing promotions or product range materials
- Experienced performance analyst with track record of working in regulated environment. Strong influencing skills and ability to work cross functionally across a range of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Solid experience of marketing insight
- Experience of SAS, SQL or R would be an advantage
- Good communications skills and the ability to influence business decisions based on analysis
- Experience in B2C financial services. Ideally to include analysis of customer experience data, campaign data and transactional data.