Senior Marketing Operations & Insight Manager
A global financial services firm with a private client and corporate client base is seeking to boost marketing ROI by leveraging research programmes, Salesforce and automation potential to better manage lead pipelines and ultimately facilitate business development and strengthen client relationships.
You will design and build toward a hyper-effective marketing operational model including end to end management, analysis and reporting on sales pipeline data, pipeline conversion rates, marketing contribution to revenue and other related metrics. You will given the lead role with SalesForce, marketing automation and other analytics and reporting systems.
You will also own and oversee the customer research programme to understand levels of satisfaction, NPS and brand awareness; you will also take charge of the website and make updates to reflect performance and customer analysis.
To research the competitive environment in order to support the growth strategy and increased Business Development success in conversion of new customers.
Client & Data:
- Establish and continuously improve standardised processes for lead generation, including lead scoring, lead nurturing and email marketing
- Further develop and own the customer research program to enable understanding of customer experience and satisfaction levels at key points of relationships. Create a client at risk indicator and monitor action to remedy
- Further develop an understanding of the market and competitive landscape to recommend tactical and strategic opportunities for growth and proposition development.
- Management of third party suppliers to a clearly defined brief to deliver projects on time, to budget with the required outcome
- End to end management, analysis and reporting on pipeline data, pipeline conversion rates, marketing contribution to revenue and other related metrics by leveraging the company's CRM, marketing automation and other analytics and reporting systems
- Oversee and own the building of a comprehensive segmented prospect database across industries and geographies based on, sales and marketing buyer persona definitions to support all outbound campaigns
- Oversee the development of the SalesForce CRM tool and maximise its effectiveness for the colleagues undertaking business development
Reporting & Financial:
- Oversee the production of the management reporting and KPIs for Marketing and BD seeking ways to enhance the outputs and drive improvement
- Co-ordinate the creation and maintenance of the group and divisional marketing plans which should be fully costed and managed to the allocated budgets
- Manage, recruit and develop staff, including the development of skills and capability through on-going training
- Act as a role model by embodying values and behaviours at all times
- Promote excellence by embedding the Performance Management framework across your team, setting clear, consistent objectives, mentoring and coaching staff and proactively managing under performance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of B2B lead/pipeline models and theory, principles of effective lead management and account-based marketing
- Experience in B2B marketing operations, preferably within the Financial Services sector, with a significant focus on CRM and marketing automation system integration, database development, analytics and reporting
- Experience with directly implementing or managing lead/campaign processes and qualification using marketing automation tools
- Experience of analytical pipeline reporting using SalesForce and Pardot data
- Experience with data segmentation and best practice methods in database development, understanding of GDPR and data protection laws
- Experience of creating and managing research in-house and externally managing partners to deliver on time and budget
- Effective budgetary and ROI management of activities and spend to ensure we optimise return
- Experience of setting clear objectives and action plans for both direct reports and for third party suppliers, against which performance and output can be measured
- Ability to operate in a busy and demanding environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- A solution-driven attitude to managing problems