Social Media Account Manager
Job Title: Social Media Account Manager - Award Winning Creative Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working hours, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, extra holiday & voluntary scheme for staff, office dog
About The Award Winning Creative Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Social Media Account Manager to join their creative, innovative and social agency. A leading creative social media agency at the cutting edge of devising engaging integrated campaigns with brand storytelling at the heart. They are multi-award winning, working with top brands across sectors including Food and Drink, FMCG and Health and Beauty with brands similar to Dove, Sony and Southern Comfort.
This creative agency is currently in a period of significant growth, winning high profile new clients and expanding their team. As a specialist agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful and innovative work for their clients across social media, video, digital and media. As an agency they have a friendly, social and collaborative team based culture, and have excellent staff retention rates.
About The Social Media Account Manager Role
As a Social Media Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to deliver award-winning campaigns for a range of impressive clients, driving long term growth for brands.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Account Manager:
* Build, develop and maintain relationships with a variety of clients, acting as the first point of contact
* Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to deliver high quality creative campaigns on time and within budget
* Create reports and analysis data and insights
* Play a key role in new business pitches and meetings, supporting the Account Directors
About The Successful Social Media Account Manager
If you are currently in a Social Media role, and looking for a new position in a creative agency where you can continue to make progress in your career, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Account Manager:
* Circa 2-3 years' marketing experience, ideally within an agency environment
* Strong business acumen, with a proven ability to negotiate and identify new business opportunities
* An excellent verbal and written communication with an eye for detail
* A passion for all things social!
The Social Media Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience, plus annual individual promotion and salary reviews.
For more information about the Social Media Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6425