Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager - 12 Month FTC
£55-65k/Open to day rate
Are you interested in developing and implementing the Brand strategy for one of the biggest names in hospitality? This Senior Brand Manager opportunity offers the opportunity to make real change and re-invent their brand.
As the Senior Brand Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Develop and deliver the multi-channel communications plan, leading a cross-functional team across Digital, Product & Proposition and PR.
- Take ownership of the Social Media strategy, working with your direct report and external partners.
- Be the brand custodian and gatekeeper, to drive consistency and on-brand communications across all customer touch-points.
- Own and manage existing agency relationships, as well as identifying and bringing in new partners.
- Oversee the brand marketing budget, managing costs to maximise best value.
- A background of marketing within a multi-site business.
- An Omni-channel mind-set, with the ability to utilise internal teams and external partners to deliver all brand communications.
- You'll have a strong blend of creative flair and commercial acumen, passionate about brand building and storytelling to create engaging campaigns and brand communications.
- You'll be customer obsessed, easily able to put yourself in our customers' shoes, to deliver sound customer-led decision making, campaigns and communications.