PR & Communications Manager
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading Retail organisation based in Coventry to recruit a Communications & PR Manager for 3 months FTC till March 2018.
Your new role
In your new role you will be working alongside the Central Communications & PR team to develop and implement innovative & creative PR strategies.
What you'll need to succeed
- External PR specialist background - agency background is OK as long as there is recent in-house experience
- Experience working in a larger corporate business, working with multiple stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Solid B2B writer, including trade press releases, case studies and thought leadership articles
- Familiar with social media for business use including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Confident dealing with external press, including trade media, national dailies, local press
- Ideally CIM qualified (higher level), or similar national accreditation
- Team player, able to integrate quickly with in-house communications team covering external and internal communications
- Quick thinker, able to see all viewpoints and make appropriate decisions
- Self-starter and a completer/finisher requiring minimal direction
What you'll get in return
In return you will recieve a salary the equivalent of £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.