- Growing FinTech Start-Up
- Working in a team of six marketers
- Closely supporting sales by bringing inbound marketing qualified leads
- Targeting corporate businesses across London
- Supporting company's aggressive growth targets through innovative marketing campaigns
This Marketing Manager is a new position within this growing technology provider. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the objective of the role is to provide highly qualified leads for the sales team. The role will require the Marketing Manager to creative innovative campaigns that will boost the awareness of the business and generate a high volume of leads. The Marketing Manager will work with internal experts to create content and then use this content to fill the top of the funnel with opportunity pipeline, setting up nurture campaign and providing MQL's. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for monitoring market trends and competitors' activity in order to highlight business critical issues and assess new areas that the company can target.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager:
- Managing customer acquisition marketing campaigns
- Generating and qualifying marketing qualified leads
- Defining what a lead will be for the sales team, and developing the conversion funnel
- Developing a lead generation marketing strategy to support sales with revenue
- Creating an events calendar to supplement the brand awareness and lead generation marketing campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Solid B2B marketing experience working in a technology/software business
- Experience of working closely with sales teams in a commercially focused marketing role
- Ideally been in a marketing role with responsibility for creating strategy, managing budgets, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- A deep understanding of the sales funnel and how marketing can support at each phase
- An understanding and working knowledge of marketing automation tools
This on demand mobility company are growing at an impressive rate and are in need of a commercial marketer to step in and run campaigns that will help the business achieve a number of goals.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £45,000 - 55,000 + shares + benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.