Influencer Outreach & PR Manager
If you’re a talented Digital PR expert with strong skills in influencer marketing and is not afraid of pushing boundaries, then we have an outstanding opportunity that will take your career to new levels! Become Influencer Outreach & PR Manager for a top fashion eCommerce business based in the digital hub of Manchester!
Our client has achieved great success over the last few years by offering the latest fashion with high-profile clients representing their brand! They are based in Manchester in an office full of designers, fashion buyers and creative marketers who work closely together to achieve a common goal of brand exposure and increased traffic to their online fashion site.
The Influencer Outreach & PR Manager will focus on increasing the brand exposure for the business through influencer marketing strategies, creative outreach campaigns and engaging content. The successful candidate must be an engaging individual who is an expert in creative ideas to engage with key influencers and bloggers to enhance brand exposure and increase web traffic.
Main responsibilities of the Influencer Outreach & PR Manager
- Work closely with external bloggers and social media influencers on creative projects
- Develop and implement Influencer Outreach and Digital PR strategies
- Manage and plan the PR calendar together with the Marketing, Content and Buying teams
- Coordinate creative campaigns and executive key outreach ideas
- Develop key partnerships and influencer communities
- Take ownership and lead all digital PR and outreach campaigns
- Manage a team of PR and Outreach Executives and ensure communication objectives are met
- Report outreach performance to the Head of Brand and identify any areas of improvement
Required skills and attributes of the Influencer Outreach & PR Manager
- Previous experience in a digital PR role with great management skills
- Have a drive for creating new and innovative ideas for brand exposure
- Experience in developing and nurture important partnerships
- A passion for online fashion and branding is essential to succeed in this role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a confidence to be bold and push boundaries to create engaging outreach strategies
- Experience in creating engaging content to attract millennials’ attention would be highly desirable
If you’re the outstanding, brave and creative individual we’re looking for, then get in touch with our eCommerce Recruitment team on 0161 833 1044 to hear more about this role. However, if you know you’re the right fit and is up for a new challenge, then apply online now!