DevOps Lead - AWS
- Brand new digital capability.
- Cloud-based infrastructure – AWS.
- Remote working & flexible working hours.
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll be highly experienced with cloud-based technologies such as AWS.
- Deep knowledge of Linux.
- Experience with config management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible, as well as virtualization tools such as VMware.
- It’s expected that you would have had some exposure to containerization technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker.
- You’ll be experienced with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- You’ll have previous experience in leading a small team and in helping more junior member’s up-skill.
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills.
You will be leading a small team of DevOps Engineers and will be responsible for defining the overall DevOps strategy including the selection of technologies and your team’s accountabilities. Your team will be sat within a brand new digital function which was created to utilize technology to support the growth of the business. You and your team will be focusing on providing reliable and reusable pathways from development to production and ensuring that the whole digital department are working within a true DevOps culture. Although this role is managing 2-3 people you will still be very technically hands on and will be leading by example.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in at the start of something big and have the autonomy to shape the strategy and future of the function. You will be working for a very well-known and hugely successful company which is putting a lot of time, effort and money into building this capability and is keen to transform their digital offering. There are plenty of professional development opportunities, as well as a competitive salary & a variety of benefits including a very good discount on their products!
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Hannah B.