PR Communications Partnership Consultant ( Financial Services )
Job Title: Head of Business Development ( PR & Comms Partnerships )
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 and excellent benefits
About The Media Consultancy firm
Our media coaching client is an award-winning, internationally renowned Consultancy based in London. As Head of Business Development you will be working some of the World's leading organisations. In the last ten years our client has grown sales and developed onto the international Brand Narrative stage and are now seeking a Head of Business Development to further and co-ordinate their sales and business development within the UK content arena, working with Consultants and methods, backed by an outstanding client portfolio.
About The Head of Business Development Role
Within the Head of Business Development position you will have an exciting opportunity to develop the Commercial side of the Brand Narrative Consultancy, providing Sales direction and overall strategy in line with the Content Marketing Narrative Director. At this current time you will be leading the charge with full autonomy working within a buergeoning sector that is constantly growing and gaining more and more respect globally.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Business Development:
* Network proactively with Prospects at industry events and build / maintain profitable relationships with contacts at Financial / Professional Services firms.
* Work towards a seven-figure revenue target over the course of the year in a full-cycle, autonomous sales role.
* Map out effective business development methods in colloaboration with the Director and after some success, start building your own commercial team.
If you are currently in a senior sales consultant Fincancial Services companies this is the ideal next step in your career with a renowned Strategic Communciations advisory firm.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Head of Business Development:
* 5+ years B2B sales experience
* Contacts in the Financial Services / Professional Services industry
* Proven track record of networking and maintain relationships
* Strong experience building a pipeline and qualifying opportunities
* A proven track record of bringing on FTSE companies
* Strength in building and managing relationships with C-level executives
* Familiar with managing the full sales cycle from prospect through to close
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to sell bespoke solutions
* Bachelors Degree
The Head of Business Development receives a highly competitive salary paying from £60,000 to £70,000 with excellent benefits, including 25 days holiday p/a and a Contributory pension, plus bonus (TBC).
For more information about the Head of Business Development role you can email Callum Stevenson on email@example.com.