Digital Marketing Manager
- Growing Customer Insights company
- UK based research company specialising in client customer experience
- Complete ownership of entire campaign execution, taking over from the Sales and marketing Director
- Closely supporting sales by raising brand awareness and nurturing leads
- Work as part of a very close knit team.
- Excellent bonus scheme and company benefits
This Digital Marketing Manager is a new position within this growing research provider. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the objective of the role is take ownership of the marketing department in a standalone role and really look to grow the ROI across all digital vertices. The role will be responsible for tactically executing all campaigns in order to raise brand awareness and nurture leads. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with internal experts to create content and collateral for each event. The Digital Marketing Manager with execute omni channel campaigns (including events, PR) and be looking to step up as the marketing team expands.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Manager:
- Managing all digital channels and execution of campaigns
- Creating contra deals and media partnerships
- Developing the marketing strategy with the MD and taking ownership as the department grows
- Raising brand awareness via web traffic and events marketing
- Delivery of email campaigns and SEO best practice
- Creating an events calendar to supplement the brand awareness and lead generation marketing campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Solid B2B marketing experience working in a previous digital role for 2 years
- Experience of working closely with sales teams in a commercially focused marketing role
- Ideally been in a marketing role with responsibility for executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- A deep understanding of the sales funnel and how marketing can support at each phase
- Used events to drive lead generation opportunity for sales
- A good attitude and great work ethic in order to fit in with this small but growing team
The company are an exciting customer insight and research business who are scaling up their operation, following consistent growth they are looking to expand their marketing capability. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing and exciting company with excellent scope to run all marketing operations in the future.
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £30,000 - 33,000 + £10,000 Bonus + Great benefits
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager is based in south-west London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.