Designer - Perm - Glasgow - £25K to £40K - ASAP
Your new company
The business I'm working with is considered one of the Top 100 Company's to work for in the UK by the Sunday Times and their office in Glasgow named as their coolest office to work according to the press.
They're looking for a talented and multi-disciplined designer, with a passion for the web, to join their in-house Design team.
Your new role
You will work across all their sites and web apps. With more than a million members, your work will be seen and enjoyed by an enormous national audience. As a valued part of our team, you'll be able to affect positive change through design, taking ownership of projects and brand development to create great experiences for our customers.
What you'll need to succeed
Work within the design team to help improve their industry leading website, as well as design new applications and experiences for future projects. Provide excellent design for all online and offline requirements.
A confident multi-disciplined designer with:
- Good knowledge of design principles,
- Current web design trends and technologies.
- Strong understanding of HTML or CSS (Don't need to code but understand)
- Ability to self-manage projects and deliver all work to deadlines, having a structured, punctual and efficient working method.
- You have at least 2 years' professional digital design experience and can demonstrate an excellent understanding of online design standards and possibilities.
- You can take a brief from sketches and wireframes to finished designs ready for development, and are happy presenting and discussing your work at every step.
- You have a pro-active and enthusiastic approach to design - highlighting current weaknesses, providing ideas to improve, and involving yourself creatively whenever possible.
At least 2 years' commercial digital design experience and can demonstrate an excellent understanding of online design standards and possibilities. You can take a brief from sketches and wireframes to finished designs ready for development, and are happy presenting and discussing your work at every step. You have a pro-active and enthusiastic approach to design - highlighting current weaknesses, providing ideas to improve, and involving yourself creatively whenever possible.
What you'll get in return
Depending on experience, a really good salary and the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment with a well recognised business in Glasgow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.