Project Manager Job £200-£300 per day
Your new company
You will be working for a leading publishing company who offer advertising and media services to companies within the financial sector.
Your new role
● Maintain and grow customer relationships by gaining a thorough understanding of clients business and their objectives
● Take a leadership role with internal edit, design, technology and production resources to deliver campaign components
● Liaison with internal cross-functional teams on Ad Ops and Print departments for launch of campaign components
● Review all strategy, copy and design based on a client's marketing and business goals
● Stay abreast of content marketing and native advertising trends in order to best service client accounts
What you'll need to succeed
● Proven project management experience in the media, advertising, creative or publishing fields
● Understanding of the nuances of content development and distribution across platforms
● Exceptional client-facing and service skills
● Entrepreneurial, pro-active mindset
● Effective team player with exceptional organisational and communication skills
What you'll get in return
In return you will get the opportunity to work for a global company, who is known around the world for being a leading publications organisation. The company have one of the world's largest news gathering operations.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.