Senior Marketing Executive
Housing Association looking for a Senior Marketing Executive - Paying £40 - £45K
Your new company
Located in the city of London. The housing association is looking to deliver its most ambitions building programme to date. The department will look to sell over 600 shared ownership and 400 private sale homes each year.
Your new role
As Senior Marketing Executive you will take ownership of the largest and most complex developments, from devising marketing plans, briefing agencies and implementing marketing campaigns to monitor and report on ROI. As a key member of the Marketing team you will need to work closely with the Sales team to pro-actively develop and implement with both Sales and Marketing Strategies in order to support the Sales Managers align with business objective.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Senior Marketing Executive who can demonstrate:
- The ability to develop joint sales and marketing strategies.
- Experience in a property marketing roles with schemes, preferably with a high level of complexity and budgetary management.
- Experience using a variety of marketing tools including print and digital production methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience of proof reading and copy writing to a high standard.
- Experience of ways in which to optimise marketing values and experience managing significant budgets.
What you'll get in return
In addition to working in the heart of the city, the organisation has a fantastic friendly office culture with a supportive management ethos and many other benefits, Including:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Generous pension contribution
- Health cash plan
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Season ticket loan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.