B2B Marketing Manager
An International B2B marketing vacancy has arisen working for an entrepreneurial organisation looking to expand their offering to new markets.
They currently supply services to the oil and gas industry, working with upstream operations both selling both consultancy solutions as well as training services.
As the Marketing Manager, you will report to the company's leadership team and have one direct report.
They're looking for someone who has experience of devising marketing strategies, working with market, competitor and customer data; leveraging research insight and identifying opportunities as well as trends which inform and direct the marketing strategy. This in turn will educate your market entry strategies for numerous international territories to support the firm's ambitious growth plans.
The marketing programme you will oversee will principally be focused on lead generation activity achieved through the delivery of multi-channel campaigns. Sitting alongside you will be a sales function, and you will be continuously looking to refine the targeting, messaging and channel strategies in order to support the achievement of conversion targets.
This is a great opportunity for a B2B marketer to take control of a marketing programme, and have the gravitas and visibility of business leaders in order to shape and control the overall direction and strategies.
This is a multi-site operation with ambitious international growth plans. Key opportunities lie within the renewables space, and particularly in developing markets.
They're an entrepreneurial operation, and in this role you will have direct access to the key business leaders, so will be able to influence and shape strategies which directly impact the business.
For more information, apply today!
Role: B2B Marketing Manager
Location: Kent - Tonbridge/Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £45,000 to £60,000
Benefits: Pension, healthcare, life assurance, company funded training, life assurance, parking onsite available and close to MLS.
- B2B marketing pedigree, with preference to someone who has experience in lead generation marketing programmes
- Industry agnostic - so can be from Tech, banking, telcos, utility firms or any other relevant industries
- Experienced in devising and delivering against a marketing strategy
- Great understanding of how to leverage research data, using it to inform marketing and market entry strategies
- Previous line management experience of experienced hires
- Comfortable pitching ideas and strategies to senior business leaders
- Charismatic personality, great with engaging with people, selling in ideas to stakeholders and getting them behind your marketing vision
- Any experience in international marketing will be highly beneficial
- Must have the necessary visas/right to live and work in the UK.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.