AGENCY PLANNERS for Immediate start ALL levels
We are currently looking for experienced planners at some of the most well renowned creative integrated agencies in London.
We have roles at a number of central London agencies with great reputations - from start ups to large agencies with integrated, digital or advertising backgrounds. Clients include FMCG, FS, Travel, Charity, Automotive and beyond.
You will broadly be expected to fulfill the following role:
- Working closely with experts within the wider agency to develop appropriate and effective communication, writing compelling and inspiring creative briefs
- You will have experience in insight, proposition and creative development for direct and digital campaigns that are driven by great brand thinking.
- Our clients are all integrated communications agencies rather than branding or advertising agencies so you will be developing customer journeys and targeted communication
You will be an established planner with the following experience:
- At least 2 years in planning in a UK creative agency
- CRM, data or digital communications (rather than UX) planning
- The ability to brief creative teams and work closely with them to drive the quality of their output - to lead them in the strategic development of the big idea and guide the communications strategy to deliver it
- The gravitas and presence to work well with clients at a senior level
- A creative thinker who fosters and appreciates creativity in others.
To apply for our Planning roles, please click the Apply button below