Digital Marketing Manager
This is an incredible opportunity to work with an award winning Ecotourism Company who focus on the conservation of marine life, coastal reefs and fisheries. They're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive the growth of their expeditions through all digital channels whilst overseeing the design, development and promotion of their new products and services.
This position will be reporting directly to the Head of Digital and will be closely working with the Volunteer & Expeditions Manage; this will be a full time position based in Central London.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Updating web content, developing strong and compelling copy for landing pages and optimising sales funnels
- Seek, explore and develop new opportunities to replicate their successful ecotourism and community-based tourism models
- Explore new opportunities for expanding our reach and impact in print and digital media
- Managing the social media strategy and implementation campaigns
- PPC and SEO optimisation - Benchmarking their performance against major competitors
- Create campaigns to engage former clients and volunteers to support the company as ambassadors, fundraisers and individual donors
- Proven experience managing PPC campaigns with Google Adwords and reporting on impact.
- Demonstrable experience of social media strategy development, as well as use of advertising and analytics tools
- Experience working with online marketing and sales CRM, digital publishing CMS, email marketing systems and social media tools
- Proven ability to write and edit highly engaging copy for different audiences across online communications; including ability to design effective marketing materials as part of wider brand and marketing campaigns
- Experience creating sales funnels and lead pages, lead nurturing and drip-content marketing
- Use of the following software packages: Hubspot, WordPress, Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Suite and Google AdGrants programme
Key words: digital marketing, digital marketing manager, digital marketing specialist, PPC, SEO, Adobe Suite, Hubspot, WordPress, Mailchimp, Google analytics, retention, acquisition, events, tourism, marine, conservation, email campaigns, market research, Google Adwords, CRM, CMS, eCRM, Charity, NGO, travel, tourism, explore, world, trip, events