Regional Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Regional Marketing Manager for an Automotive Manufacturer to cover the South of the UK; this role will be employed via their Marketing Agency.
You will be responsible for providing dealers with an industry-leading dealer marketing service, developing marketing plans with each dealer, delivering offline campaign materials and digital projects.
This role would suit an ambitious automotive marketing professional with experience of marketing within dealer networks, ideally from an agency or dealership background. The role is field based and will involve regular travel in the South of England.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assisting dealerships with marketing planning and identifying and exploiting local opportunities
- Interrogating dealerships databases, data-capture and lead handling processes
- Working with dealer management and directors to consider wider business issues
- Working as a brand guardian at all times, educating and coaching dealers
- Assisting with dealer engagement of ad hoc central and national initiatives
The successful candidate:
- Strong background and experience in the automotive industry and dealer networks
- Detailed knowledge of the marketing process and an understanding of data profiling and niche targeting
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to form strong, collaborative working relationships
- Strong planning, briefing, project management and communication skills
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary, car and benefits and the chance to join a highly successful agency.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: JP129