PHP Engineer (Contract) - Laravel or Symfony, up to 4 months
- Work with one of the most reputable and progressive software houses in Bristol.
- Up to £380 p/day, repeat work likely.
- Rolling monthly contracts available. On-site (no remote).
What skills you’ll need
- Experience with frameworks, including Laravel or Symfony (they work with a bespoke framework, as well as both Laravel and Symfony).
- You’ll have worked as part of a web-focussed development team in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of Linux.
Working within this supportive and passionate team of techies, you’ll be able to work without micro-management to deliver fantastic solutions to some really top clients. You’ll use PHP with existing frameworks and develop new ones, providing real-time estimations and resolving risks. You will be working on their immediate development needs, across a variety of projects including web development, applications, bespoke software, mobile apps and more. Their coding standards are high and they’re looking for someone with a passion for delivering scalable, future proof code. Multiple contracts are available (starting either Dec or Jan), including 2 week contracts, 1 month rolling and up to 3-4 months in length.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be working in a smart, collaborative and social working environment. On top of that you’ll be offered a large amount of personal responsibility and autonomy in your project work. You’ll be offered competitive rates (up to £380 p/day), with the potential for extension / likelihood of repeat work and the chance to work on some really interesting projects with top clients.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now or get in touch with Jack for more information.