PR Account Director ( Global Multifaceted PR Agency )
Job Title: Account Director - Financial PR
Location: London (central )
Salary: £45,000 to £60,000 (basic) dependent on experience plus excellent benefits.
About The Financial PR Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Director to join their multi-award winning Financial PR team based in outstanding modern offices in the heart of London.
This agency was formed over 20 years ago and has gone from strength to strength in recent years specialising in a number of sectors including: corporate, consumer, financial services. The team are experiencing rapid growth due to new business wins and are working on many IPO's and M&A's currently.
The team are hard-working and collaborative with excellent relationships with clients and internally. They are well known in the industry for delivering exceptional work with a fantastic range of clients with an overall outstanding package on offer includes healthcare, travel loan and a superb pension contribution.
Based in office near the river, the team hold regular socials and genuinely all get on with one another and that's why people stay.
As an Account Director you will have the opportunity to lead a number of high level accounts and be able to impart knowledge to more junior staff and influence client work and new business opportunities.
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established and well regarded City based Financial PR environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
* You will be the primary contact for a range of clients and will be instrumental in winning new business and maintaining already existing clients
* As Account Director you will be the lead strategist on delivery of new campaigns through effective implementation of communication plans
* Be able to impart knowledge to junior staff with confidence and be a leader within the business
* Be able to provide creativity to generate new leads and deliver campaigns to a strict deadline
* Be able to bring with you a base of media network clients
If you are currently a Senior Account Manager or Account Director from within the corporate / FS with the skills to match, or are currently working within the Financial PR industry, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile Financial PR agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* Confidence dealing with high level executives across the Financial spectrum
* Excellent technical and advisory skills with a consultative approach
* An excellent knowledge of the Financial industry
* Experience in an agency role
* Ability to work in teams as well as individually
* Passionate about development - personally and team
* Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Experience managing accounts with proven New Business wins
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying from £45,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com (0203 826 1214)