Sales Support Specialist
A career opportunity with a leading and successful creative technology business, based in Nottinghamshire.
The Pre-Sales Support Specialist will support the Sales, Bid and Productions Teams and directly support the Production Manager.
As a pro-active and enthusiastic Pre-Sales Support Specialist you will make a significant contribution and have impact on a wide range of exciting activities to support the internal teams. You will assist with the preparation of proposals, as well as offering client support and development.
- Providing support to the Production Manager
- General sales support to the Bid, Sales and Production Teams
- Assisting with the preparation and writing of business proposals
- Support in creative ideas to meet client requirements
- Involvement in commercial project valve estimations
- Liaise directly with clients
- Educated to degree level (2:1) or above.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience within a commercial environment
- Ability to communicate at a Senior level and with a professional telephone manner
- Excellent writing ability and experience of writing proposals and / or tender documents
- Client liaison ability
- A strong eye for detail and ability to work to deadline under a minimum of supervision
- An interest in digital media / technology
What’s in it for you?:
Become part of a collaborative, friendly and motivated team! Career development opportunities – 31 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays) – Variety of staff events throughout the year – Employee Awards Scheme – Discounts on fitness facilities
Salary: £18-21k p.a.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.