IT Systems Manager - Ambitious E-commerce specialist
- Work for a market leader that is growing at an unbelievable rate.
- Take ownership of the IT space; evaluate and select tech.
- Fantastic sociable team, bens package (£5K bonus).
What skills you'll be needing
- Strong all-round IT systems management skills covering servers, desktops, networks, security etc.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Solid SQL experience.
- Great communication skills and eager to help other colleagues with any IT issues.
- Good at creating User Help & Support Documentation.
- The ability to solve problems efficiently and on time.
- An understanding of IT Security and data protection.
- Previous history working within the ecommerce industry is a bonus.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of all IT systems within the business. As a systems manager you will be required to work to specific costs and timelines effectively, which means the responsibility of handling the annual budget. You will have to ensure the data, network access and backup systems are all protected and up to date. As well as general IT fixes, you’ll be able to put you’re your stamp on the business leading new projects, researching, evaluating and selecting appropriate tech to fit business needs. You will also be tasked with the audit of systems and assessing the outcome along with preserving assets, information security and control structures. This role will suit an all-rounder with a background in managing high availability systems who is pro-active and a passionate problem-solver.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You will have the chance to work for a company that are growing at an extremely impressive rate. On offer is 25 days holiday + bank holidays with a generous salary including a £5K bonus. You can make this role your own, the room for progression is endless and you’re opinion on all things tech will be highly valued. They have a collaborative team working environment and ambitious plans, if you’re up for a varied and exciting challenge then this is the role for you.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George C.