Shopper Marketing Executive
About The Business:
These guys are the UK's #1 Breakfast On The Go Brand. They produce healthy, food on the go products that are on trend and sit comfortably as one of the leaders in a hugely growing category. Since 2012 they have been educating and marketing consumers on the health benefits of their products which live and breathe vibrancy.
They boast an enviable and hugely exciting NPD pipeline with masses of variations and products coming to the market and are opening into new categories.
They are growing at 30% YOY and their current turnover stands at £7m. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come and take that next step up in their careers and learn from some of the people who were an integral part in the success of innocent.
About The Opportunity:
Shopper Marketing Executive
- £30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary
- 15% Bonus
This business is looking for a Shopper Marketing Executive.
This business has reached this level of success through pure energy, excitement, passion and fantastic products. Now they are looking for you to join the team and be an integral part of the commercial function.
- You'll be working very closely with the Commercial Director and will be helping to mould the shopper and customer marketing strategy.
- You'll be responsible for looking at the EPOS data within the Top 4 retailers.
- With this insight, you'll be working closely with the London Merchandising teams and will be the lead in the Shopper Marketing activity (sampling, in store merchandising and FSDU's).
- Within 12-18 months the next move for you will be to work on a Grocery Account where you will be given the best training around on negotiation and learn from the best!
This Shopper Marketing Executive needs to have the following criteria:
- Be self-motivated.
- Target Driven.
- A "collaborative" approach and can work cross functionally.
- Be a fun and contributing team member.
- Eager to learn everything about business.
- Self-starter and hungry for success.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good computer skills (Office, Excel and PowerPoint etc.)
- Ideally a degree in a finance related subject.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting.
We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you're actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 - we look forward to being in touch.