Job Title: Account Manager - Leading Creative Content Agency
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including modern office space, weekly team lunches, Christmas celebrations, pension and trips abroad
About The Leading Creative Content Agency
My client is a global creative content agency based in the heart of London. They have an exciting opportunity for an established Account Manager to join their expanding team and contribute significantly to the growth of the agency. As a leading independent creative content agency, they currently work with international clients like Dove, Muller, Carlsberg and PlayStation. Their expertise spans video content, social media and digital, with brand storytelling at the heart of everything they do.
With a head count of around 15 employees in their UK office, this creative content agency has a fantastic culture, with a close knit, friendly team and flat structure. You will have the opportunity to get involved with all facets of the business and to make a significant impact on the continued success of the agency.
About The Account Manager Role
The Account Manager will work in a fast paced environment, managing a range of exciting and varied projects for your clients across video content, social media and digital. At this agency you will be much more than just a number and their collaborative and supportive environment allows scope for progression through the ranks.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Take responsibility for campaign management from budgeting and creative brainstorms through to delivery
* Build and develop strong relationships with clients, ensuring you are well informed of their business needs and identify opportunities to grow accounts
* Contribute significantly towards motivating and inspiring the team
* Work closely with internal teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
About The Successful Account Manager
If you are currently in an account handling role, and looking for your next career step, then this is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working on a mixture of accounts and campaigns, across multiple industry sectors.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Circa 3 years' experience in an account handling role within an agency environment
* The ability to think strategically and manage creative campaigns from start to finish
* A self-starter who is proactive and shows initiative, with a passion to learn
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3957 6425