Digital Marketing Manager (Events, Digital, Online, UX, Email, Content) London
Digital Marketing Manager (Events, Digital, Online, UX, Email, Content) London £60k
This is an excellent chance to join a FTSE 100 company and market leading media business. They have an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing manager to work on a world-leading travel event portfolio. You will join a growing portfolio of events in Europe, Asia, UAE , Africa and South America.
We are looking for a game changer, to implement and drive a new and innovative digital marketing strategy across all channels.You will manage your own team (Digital Marketing Executive and a student placement), which will have autonomy, whilst at the same time, work alongside a central digital team, which support you to ensure the brand and digital channels are embedded in best practise and are consistent across all our markets.
You will be an up and coming rock star ready to help the business drive organizational performance change through digital innovation. Analytical skills are a must as well as a passion for marketing in a digital context.
- Using insights and customer data create and implement an innovative marketing strategy across all digital channels, concentrating on ‘content first’
- Improve KPI’s across all channels, web traffic, conversions, click through rates, fan base growth and engagement, cost per acquisition and other agreed KPI’s
- Improve website conversion and sales leads through website SEO, content, navigation and user experience
- Grow visitor attendance through evaluating and improving the performance of the portfolio’s integrated email campaigns – this is working with other marketing managers
- Launch new products and services as and when required
- Create and deliver all audio and video content throughout the event cycle, and hands-on management of the on-site(s) production team
- Monitor online performance and conduct regular AB testing to ensure marketing effectiveness at all times
- Using Insights and analytics provide monthly strategic insight, analysis and reports identifying opportunities and risks and providing direction for the marketing teams.
- Provide a deep dive post show analysis of all digital channel performance and feed into the wider business community.
- Manage our selected agencies, across social, PR and video, ensuring they deliver on time and to budget
- Work with the portfolio marketing & sales teams and the Digital Revenue Manager to develop online sponsorship and revenue opportunities to grow our offering in this space
- Direct line management & development of 1 Digital Marketing Executive and 1 Digital Marketing Assistant (FTC) – introduce new ways of working and drive performance change and productivity across the team
Key areas of Expertise:
- You will have significant digital marketing experience with an emphasis on creating digital channel strategies, content creation and delivery
- Strong knowledge in how to grow brand awareness through different digital channels
- Excellent fully integrated digital campaign management
- Strong line management experience
- Working knowledge of graphic design, UX and website development
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and test digital data to continually improve online marketing performance
- Portuguese and or Arabic language skills will be beneficial
If this exciting marketing job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment