Senior Marketing Executive
- Exciting media organisation with leading UK events
- 30 + marketing professional team
- Opportunity for growth, development and training
- Write marketing plans, manage budgets and own responsibility for campaign success
- Passionate and skilled in commercial content-lead marketing campaigns
The Role: The Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns for several conferences. The conferences have mixed revenue streams and therefore the Senior Marketing Executive will be tasked with creating campaigns for each revenue stream. These campaigns will be anything from free visitor attendance campaigns to paid delegate campaigns, and even lead generation campaigns to support the sales team on delegate and sponsorship opportunities. The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in an events marketing team, be a strong copywriter, and be well versed in multi-channel marketing campaigns (including but not exclusive to email, social, web and paid media).
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Writing the marketing strategy for a portfolio of conferences to attract visitors and delegates
- Forecasting the marketing budget and spend
- Creating innovative campaigns
- Working with publishers, conference producers and experts to create innovative content-lead campaigns
- Utilising marketing technology (email, social platforms, CRM and websites)
- Working with specialist external agencies and internal teams to enhance campaign success
- Analysing all stages of the campaign cycle and creating reports that show key successes and failures
- Constantly tweaking and enhancing campaigns to improve the ROI
Requirements to be considered for the role of Senior Marketing Executive:
- Worked in a B2B events marketing role in a media and events lead business
- Be able to show successful multi-channel campaign activity
- Have utilised marketing automation, CRM, and website platforms
- Expert copywriter with a flair for writing
- Analytical approach to marketing a must
The Company: This is a UK based company with global clients that look to take advantage of their diverse portfolio of market-leading business information, content and events. Over 500+ employees and a marketing team of 30+ professionals give individuals a chance to shine whilst also having a key support network. This Senior Marketing Executive role as come about due to the company's belief in progressing people through the business from the bottom up.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £27,000-29,000
- Annual bonus
- Excellent company benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.