PR Senior Account Manager - Consumer/ Food & Drink PR
PR Senior Account Manager- Consumer / Food & Drink PR
Location: Central London
Salary: Up To £40K plus bonus
About The Specialist Food & Drink PR Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Senior Account Manager to join their Consumer/Food & Drink PR team to work specifically on one client closely as an extension of one of their Marketing team. An award-winning consumer/ Food & Drink PR agency based in Central London. As a PR Senior Account Manager you will be working for a PR business who feel that communication is the key to achieving business goals. Currently working with brands such as Wrigley's, Walkers, Danone and many more! This agency have sealed their place in the PR world with 50+ years of experience. Constantly expanding their knowledge on the markets that their clients specialise in.
Fancy being part of a company who can provide you with the knowledge and experience for the perfect PR result? An agency looking to expand their office with more like minded people to join them for a drink on Fridays after work. As a PR Senior Account Manager you will be embracing a collaborative culture with training programmes, setting you up to be the best Food PR Account Manager in a loyal team environment. Are you a Senior Account Manager with extensive consumer/ Food & Drink PR knowledge, who brings the element of cool, enthusiasm, and drive into their work and are looking to share this zest for life with those working around them? Then this PR Agency has the right culture for you.
About The PR Senior Account Manager Role
Due to a continually growing team, they are looking for a PR Senior Account Manager to join. Based in Central London, this PR Agency offers a stylish, creative and innovative environment where you will be working alongside the team.
The responsibilities of the PR Senior Account Manager include:
* Be the face of this Food PR Agency when managing accounts day-to-day.
* Taking the lead when implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns within PR.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network.
* Keeping your finger on the pulse of new Food brands with a little help from your colleagues to generate new business and meet new clients.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with one client to decipher the significance of their brand and where they may be able to further themselves via partnership.
* The ability to manage up and down business as well as ensure that clients KPI's are hit and working, along with being delivered in a timely and effective manner within the PR section.
About the New PR Senior Account Manager
Are you a creative and focused individual with previous PR experience and have previously worked with on the consumer side for clients. Now is your chance to not miss an opportunity to apply to be a PR Senior Account Manager.
The New Senior Account Manager will:
* Ideally, have an eye for attention to detail, knowing what does and doesn't work in the press.
* You will preferably have had previous experience working within the Consumer/ Food & Drink sector for large brands.
* Ideally be passionate and results driven.
* Allow your creativity to flow and think of out of the box ideas.
In return from a company the Senior Account Manager will receive…
* Salary circa £40K +
* Annual performance bonuses
* Early finishing hours on a Friday!
* Free fruit & breakfast.
* Gym membership/pension.
* New Business bonus scheme
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Senior Account Manager role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.