PR Account Manager - B2B Tech, Global Agency
PR Account Manager - B2B Tech PR
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £36K plus bonus - 28 Days Holiday, Healthcare & Pension.
About The Specialist Technology PR Agency
A fantastic opportunity for a successful Account Manager to join their Award Winning team. A PR agency who never fail to deliver on their promise of creating campaigns that meet and deliver on the goals of the clients business. Partnered with several organisations worldwide therefore being one of the main players in the B2B tech world therefore being able to provide the best PR campaigns in the world of technology. Working with large technology clients similar to, Samsung, Attenda, Sony and exciting new emerging markets.
As a PR Account Manager you will be working for a modern, innovative thinking business; that believe that despite the decline in traditional media, the media still places an impact on the way people view ideas and influential people. This is done by targeting the correct audience in their eyes. Looking for an individual with a personable, relaxed but honest manner to join their team. With the opportunity to travel with your work and grow and progress alongside the agency.
They have won several awards over the years such as "Best for PR Agency" and are dedicated investing in the career development of people. As a PR Account Manager you will be working for a business that have a huge investment in training and rewarding their team!
About The PR Account Manager Role
Due to expanding as a business due to their recent success they are seeking an Account Manager to join their B2B tech team - a team that is growing from strength to strength especially with their most recent success! This is an opportunity for you to make a noticeable difference on the team, despite already being a successful and established team!
The responsibilities of the Account Manager include:
* Looking to take the lead when implementing your client's business strategy and PR campaigns.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new PR business pitches.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with B2B Technology clients being able to decipher the significance of their brand and where they may be able to further themselves.
* The ability to manage up and down business as well as ensure that clients KPI's are hit and work along with being delivered in a timely and effective manner.
* Integrate social media campaigns with more traditional PR tools.
* The skills to lead and manage a team alongside running briefs for all sections of the PR campaign.
About the New Senior Account Executive
If you are currently an Account Manager now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile specialist tech PR Agency.
Essential Skills of the PR Account Manager:
* Preferably, 2 years' experience in PR Account Management or as Senior Account Executive
* The ability to juggle several high pressure tasks at once would be advantageous.
* An eye for attentional to detail in all areas of your work.
* The capability to present exceptional PR campaigns
In return from the luxury travel PR Agency the Senior Account Executive will receive…
* Annual performance bonuses
* Early finishing hours on a Friday!
* New Business bonus scheme
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Account Manager role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.