Account Manager - Media
Our client is one of the fastest growing global media agencies of the past decade and in that time they have driven a communications revolution. They have ripped up the lines between digital, creative, media, direct and consultancy and they continue to define what a media agency can and should be.
Their enviable client list makes them one of the most desirable agencies to be a part of.
To play a leading role in influencing the strategy and direction for one of the agency’s flagship accounts across all direct media channels. To inspire and lead a small yet high performing team to be “best in class” when it comes to client servicing and adding value.
The direct team sits within the client village which consists of Brand, Acquisition and Direct, both online and offline. Responsible for around £10 million media spend the role is to gain an understanding of all areas of the clients business and to ensure that the direct team are at the forefront of all cross channel planning.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Fully understand the clients’ businesses and assure that this understanding is translated across teams under your direct and indirect stewardship
- Consider ways in which your client can diversify into different channels by offering fresh and strategic thinking
- Team management, training and motivation, ensuring they respond quickly and work efficiently across a variety of job requirements
- · Build strong relationships with Direct Response media literate clients, who will expect the highest in professionalism and knowledge of the dynamic and fast moving media markets.
- Lead performance and budget allocation across all Direct Response activity. This requires overseeing a wider team of approx. 8 people within digital channels (search, display and aggregators)
- You will have a direct/performance media agency background or have worked in client teams where direct/performance activity is prominent
- Likely that you will have experience of working on complex clients.
- You will have experience across a broad range of media channels
- You will have worked alongside brand as well as direct planners and have an acute understanding of how the two integrate from an online and offline perspective