Web Analytics Executive
Web Analytics Executive, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a Web Analytics Executive who is really looking to kick on in their career. This Web Analytics Executive will be someone who is used to working on web analytics within a fast-paced agency, working across a range of clients’ websites. Are you the Web Analytics Executive we are looking for?
This Web Analytics Executive will need to be a natural with creating tags and firing rules for multiple pages. The agency in question are a huge global name, so you’ll no doubt have heard of them and are looking for the top Web Analytics Executive on the market at the moment. Is this you?
Are you comfortable using the following in Google Analytics:
Here’s what you’ll be working on for new web builds and existing sites:
- Analytics audits and UX support
- Gathering requirements for measurements and evaluation
- Production of tagging specification documentation
- Liaising with developers for tagging implementation and tagging QA
If you think you’re the Web Analytics Executive we are looking for then please do get in touch. They’re looking to get a Web Analytics Executive in as soon as possible for this role. They’ve got a growing department, something you’d be a part of as Web Analytics Executive.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Web Analytics Executive:
- Solid understanding of GTM
- Knowledge of Google Optimize and Optimizely
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good experience with web analytics tools such as Google and Adobe Analytics
- Confident in your ability
If you believe you’re the Web Analytics Executive we’re looking to speak with, please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW480 when applying for this Web Analytics Executive role.
Also visit our website www.air-recruitment.com/