Marketing Executive - Well Known FMCG Brand
- Work with a well known FMCG brand.
- Clear progression to Brand Manager.
- Varied role.
What you'll be doing
You will manage the online store by creating and uploading content through news stories, blogs, any kind of web copy, and supporting social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This is a brand your friends will want to see and hear about and so you'll help raise the visibility and profile of the products on offer.
Using your creative eye you will help the Creative Manager produce marketing materials such as leaflets, sales aids and POS.
There are consumer and trade events where you will attend and help manage the stand, and there may be an occasional requirement to work evenings or weekends, but any time worked can be claimed back in lieu.
As well as managing the customer database by sending regular newsletters and email campaigns, you will monitor competitor activity, conduct customer surveys, focus groups and consumer questionnaires.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Ideally previously experience within a similar FMCG based role
- Broad experience across digital and offline channels
- An understanding of branding
- A strong copywriter across web, social and offline
- A self starter who can work on their own initiative
- A relevant Marketing degree or professional qualification would be a bonus!
As well as working for a fantastic well known brand, you will have a clear route for career progression, a fun and varied role, a great working environment, a laptop and mobile phone, and the flexibility to work from home when necessary. The salary is around £20k-£25k but may stretch for the right person; this really is an incredible opportunity for someone.
If you have an interest in FMCG, some good professional experience, or just a recent grad who is hungry to learn and immerse themselves in this world then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.