Develop your skills whilst getting ready for promotion!
This leading student brand is expanding rapidly domestically and internationally and requires a Marketing Manager with an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset. The Marketing Manager will join a large team of marketers however this role will take responsibility for the marketing of their student brand. They will execute marketing campaigns, evaluating performance and providing insight when required. They will focus on brand awareness on all channels including online and offline, always focusing on where to best reach their audiences on these channels. From the optimising of these channels and careful analysis, they will, therefore, deliver department KPI’s and contribute towards overall business growth.
This company is vibrant and a head above the rest when it comes to innovation, identifying market changes and reacting quickly which has been one of the keys to their success. They are keen to get great people and keep them so performing in a role will ultimately lead to promotion and development. This company offer excellent salary packages and staff incentives such as UK trips away!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Develop and implement the overall marketing strategy for the company
- Implement online and offline multi-channels strategies to generate leads
- Work closely with the operational and sales teams on strategic planning and execution
- Enhance app scores through event coordination
- Work closely with partners to improve branding of the company and new collaborations
- Be the go-to person for customer enquiries and ensure the brand values are communicated well in all marketing activities
- Manage campaigns and ensure all marketing strategies are executed to the highest standards
- Run campaign analysis and identify areas for improvement
- Report on overall marketing activities and performance
- Run competitor analysis and keep up to date on market developments
- Budget management and ensure all activities are kept within the budget
- Participate in developing the overall sales and marketing strategy
- Work closely with key stakeholders and partnerships
Skills and Attributes
- Previous experience in developing B2C marketing strategies
- Experience of working with sales targets and overall commercial objectives
- Strong understanding of increasing ROI through innovative marketing strategies
- Ability to build a professional network
- Previous experience in developing branding strategies and partnership management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- The candidate must be willing to travel around the UK for business meetings
- Previous experience in managing stakeholder relationships and external suppliers
If you are ready to take this brand to the next level of growth then do not miss this great opportunity and apply today. Alternatively, you can contact one of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.