eCommerce Trading Executive
eCommerce Trading Executive
Manchester City Centre
The role of eCommerce Trading Executive is ideal for graduates or people with previous experience in: eCommerce, marketing, merchandising, online trading and product management.
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, our client is an eCommerce company. Operating out of an amazing office space in Manchester City Centre, they are based in a renovated factory which forms part of a modern office complex situated around the site of an old brewery.
Growing at an extremely fast rate, the company has been awarded with several business awards over the last couple of years.
- £19,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Great support to help you achieve your ambitions
- Newly refurbished modern work space
- Regular company social events
- Full in-house training to bring you up to speed
- Handy transport links making for an easy commute
Fostering a welcoming, sociable work environment, our client rewards their employees’ efforts and supports them to fulfil their potential.
As a multi-award winning business, our client understands the importance of keeping their employees happy and engaged. Their offices include a mezzanine level for lunches, which has a ping pong table, foosball, pool table and PS4.
If you’re looking for an exciting role where you can share your ideas with a social and friendly work environment, and exponentially increase your business knowledge, this is the role for you.
Your day-to-day role and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing online sales across multiple marketplaces and directly through our client’s own website
- Managing a range of products within the Home & Kitchen category
- Analysing sales data to make better decisions and develop marketing strategies
- Creating pricing strategies based on competitor offerings and company targets
- Completing market research to identify opportunities for the business
- Working with buyers and product designers to improve product offerings, including design, functionality and pricing
- Co-ordinating with the creative team for imagery, content and digital marketing campaigns
- Reporting weekly on how product ranges are tracking to target and current market trends
- Analysing competition and reacting to decisions that they are making
- Working closely with Merchandising and Logistics to ensure stock positions are healthy
- The management of marketplace advertising campaigns (PPC) and content (SEO)
- Getting involved throughout the product buying process, from sourcing to launch
- Working on projects and new initiatives as the online market constantly evolves
- Testing price elasticity and its effect on volume, revenue and gross profit
- Managing relationships with partners to deliver joint marketing activities
Interested? Although no experience is necessary, to be considered, you will need to be:
- A strong communicator
- Commercially aware
- Eager to join a growing dynamic company
A degree level qualification or knowledge of selling through online marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay would be advantageous.
Our client is also interested in hearing from those seeking the following roles: Graduate Trading Executive, Marketing Executive or Product Executive.
Some organisations may call this role Graduate Merchandising, Graduate Merchandiser, Trainee Merchandiser, eCommerce Trainee, eCommerce Graduate or eCommerce Trading Executive.
Additionally, you would be of interest if you have held one of the following titles: eCommerce Executive, Product Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Trading Assistant, Graduate Marketing, Graduate Marketing Executive or Merchandiser.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK, and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you have the drive and commitment to become an eCommerce Trading Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.