Automotive Account Manager
Our client is a lively PR & Social Media Agency who are looking for someone to join their automotive arm. You will be passionate about Automotive PR & Content as you will have the ability to write engaging content, in particular news that can be shared across a client's channels. You will get to work with a range of blue chip automotive clients both UK and internationally including car manufacturers, service companies and technology providers.
This is a managerial and operational position with a dual focus on key automotive clients' account management and business development.
Ideally you will come from an agency background where you have had the opportunity to work across a number of different automotive accounts although our client may consider someone who has focused on one automotive account or who is currently working for an automotive supplier or manufacturer in a marketing communications role.
- Management of Account Executives & freelance support
- Successful and effective management of key accounts including, client satisfaction and ROI
- Ensure that time is managed and optimised towards campaign success
- To actively develop new business opportunities with existing key accounts and network with new prospects, supporting new business activity
- Develop and manage the agencies online presence
- To foster day to day relationships with existing clients
- Proactively manage relationships with journalists
- Manage the production and quality of clients' materials
- Monitor, manage and respond to clients' forward features; managing editorial deadlines
- Must have automotive experience from either an agency or in house
- Excellent written communication skills that are adaptable across a variety of media and social media
- Previous leadership/ team management experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated customer care skills and experience
- Adaptability and resilience to change
- Well organised and calm under pressure
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS43