Senior Customer Experience Transformation Consultant
An opportunity has arisen looking for a unique set of skills to support the transformation of a consumer centric organisation who have undertaken a massive programme of change. This change includes the very technology which sits at the heart of the organisation and powers every part of the customer experience - the end aim is to revolutionise the customer experience and deliver a range of new and innovative propositions to market each enabled by this new technology.
The firm is looking to embrace a digital future through cloud based technology - this will enable customers to interact, engage, solve problems, and manage their accounts - it will also mean completely new customer journeys and even propositions which are designed around these technology capabilities.
Because these changes will be quite a radical departure from the norm, the customer will require a lot of support with the changes. However, with a great understanding of the customer, leveraging killer insight and a brilliant understanding of customer journey design, you will be able to deliver a seamless experience and one the consumer embraces and positively loves.
Once complete, the next step of the journey will be supporting the movement of customer base from old 'as was' service propositions to the new 'to be' ones. Again, looking to create compelling customer journeys, communications and experiences which make this move easy.
The key to this role is 'transformation' - moving the business from an 'as is' to a 'to be' business model, one that's designed with the customer at its heart and with all associated propositions, customer journeys and experiences in place which make this seamless and easy for the consumer.
- Rapidly bring to life change in strategy for customers and channels
- Facilitates collaborative, engaging sessions to design customer experience and comms journeys with experts from around the business
- Utilise customer insight and best in class experience design, ideally from previous experience of customer experience activity
- Able to make trade-offs between best experience and most cost effective experience to deliver great overall programme outcomes
- Good commercial understanding
- Will react to customer feedback and initiative creative solutions to customer problems in rapid time scales
- Output to Marketing, Customer Comms, L&D and Channel Operations
- Engaging and visionary individual who still has a good eye for detail
- Highly collaborative, is able to form quality relationship quickly
- Can operate in an ambiguous environment competently
For more information, apply today!
Role: Senior Propositions & Customer Experience Transformation Consultant
Rate: £500-700 per day
Term: 12+ months
- Experienced in working on major customer transformation programmes for big consumer services firms
- Experience from management consulting or client side environments welcome
- The transformations you've worked on have to have included looking at the core consumer service propositions, customer journeys and omni-channel experiences
- Any experience in a doing these things for a business undertaking a digital transformation would be ideal
- You definitely sit more at the strategy end of things vs operational/technical
- Able to lead teams, facilitate workshops, engage senior business leaders and get them behind major change programmes
- Experience in the go-to-market side of things - including customer comms and solution design, ensuring best in class customer experiences are delivered
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.