Events Coordinator Job £15 per hour
Your new company
You will be working for a well established commercial property company who are at the heart of some of the UK's most exciting property projects.
Your new role
- End to End management of client events
- Supporting National Events Manager on projects
- Managing internal communications of events
- Creating event mailings through Concept HTML campaigner and recording registrations,
- Liaising with external suppliers, venues & branded goods companies,
- Working with the PR team to maximise exposure
- The role will involve thinking out of the box in a creative and "bigger picture" way in terms of events ideas, event planning and coming up with effective solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong B2B events background, having delivered events within a corporate organisation or an agency working with corporate clients.
- Experience in event planning, logistics, delegate registration & delegate database management, budgeting, basic AV & production, H&S, venue & supplier liaison, on-site delivery and post-event evaluation
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return
In return you will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest property companies in UK, alongside an opportunity to take on ownership of the company events.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.