Marketing & Bid Executive
Marketing & Bid Assistant
An exciting opportunity to join a leading professional services organisation in Leeds
Due to an increase in work, my client is actively looking for an outgoing and personable Marketing & Bid Assistant to join their team. This role is a full mix hands on position where you can really be part of an innovative team. The responsibilities include bid/tender writing and document management, some administration work and motivating the teams and colleagues around you.
- Qualifying New Opportunities - PQQ documentation preparation / purpose design by sector, initial draft technical paragraphs, preparation of local networked opportunities, collation and recording of sector specific data for development of best practice in PQQ design and acting as the first point of contact for all "cold" enquiries
- Planning, (PQQ through to tender pipeline / deadline submissions).
- Continuous improvement, real time case studies locally and nationally for tender submissions
- Preparation of Tender documentation and researching Tender content
- Working in conjunction with the Business Development Manager to produce quality Tender and Marketing documentation
- Preparation of documentation - Company profiles specific to PowerPoint
- Input in new business mobilisation and provision of tools / methodology
- Experience working in a professional services, financial services or construction industry
- Hands on experience in a research or bid opportunity is desirable
- Document management and collation experience.
- Outgoing, down to earth, fun and personable
- Hardworking and meticulous in regards to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication is essential
This role is all about personality! If you are interested in joining a hardworking and outgoing team, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 200 3755