Digital Technical Project Manager - Sites, Apps, Top Clients
- End-to-End Digital Tech Project Management.
- Agile environment, outstanding clients.
- Mid-to-Large website, bespoke and app development projects.
What skills you'll be needing
- Experience of project managing complex, enterprise-scale web/app software development projects.
- Background working as a project manager on a range of development projects with developers covering front-end, back-end and devops tech.
- Engaging and influencing senior client stakeholders.
- Shaping ideas/concepts and proposals.
- Project costing/estimating and managing to time and budget.
- Managing project team and multiple projects with a calm, cool outlook.
- Strong Agile experience or understanding.
You’ll play a lead role in delivering amazing web/app products for high profile clients working across their design and development team (12 strong) to time and budget. Projects are mostly Agile and you’d be expected to play the role of Scrum Master when required and help coach the team. In addition, typical duties will also include; managing project budgets and profitability, ensuring contracts, PO’s and agreements are in place with clients, project resourcing, manage changes, response to tenders etc. You will be leading the team on your project recommending training where required to junior members, improving processes, delegating with outstanding communication skills. Excellent stakeholder management skills are a necessity and you’ll be identifying new business opportunities within clients, project reporting, developing long term strategy and enhancing relationships.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be a senior member of their project management team able to pass on your knowledge and experience making a real impact in the success of the output of this quality driven business. There’s a competitive salary (£35-50K depending upon experience), pension, hols, awesome trips/socials, courses/training, career progression –they’ll be able to build a project management team around you potentially, free coffee/beer/cake and more.
If this one sounds right up your street then send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration.