Do you have experience in digital, social media and website development for a consumer brand - in either a client or agency role? We are seeking a Digital Manager to work directly with a well-known automotive manufacturer and their dealer network.
You will report to the General Manager for marketing and be responsible for managing and developing the Digital, Social Media and Insight strategies through close liaison with external agencies, strengthening and promoting commercial brand awareness, in line with long-term commercial objectives.
You will have a rounded understanding of digital disciplines and will need experience in a digital marketing role working on a consumer brand.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and develop the Website including analytics, design and content.
- Identify areas for improvement via liason with external Web Development Team.
- Manage the Digital, Social, SEO and PPC Media spend.
- Manage Attribution Modelling tool, to optimise overall digital activity.
- Develop and implement an on-going Social Media strategy.
- Liase with Agencies regarding status reports/ review meetings.
- Responsible for digital and social media budget, maximise return on investment.
- Present at meetings, launches and events attended by the dealer network.
The ideal candidate:
- Have practical experience of managing a Social, Digital and Search/ SEO strategy for a consumer brand either client or agency side.
- Proven ability to multi- task and enjoy working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS31