Events -Part time 3 days a week
Key responsibilities and outcomes:
- Recruit performers, provide everyone relevant information about the programme
- Book comedians and arrange contracts, in accordance to UCL's finance procedures.
- Manage finances, for example pay comedians/sound tech/photographer and organise transfer of income to accounts.
- Update and maintain East London contacts spreadsheet up-to-date and create a SharePoint to assist in all record keeping throughout the program delivery.
- Research East London marketing channels to ensure Bright Club will be advertised and promoted as widely as possible within the local area.
- Arrange and manage marketing of both events, and monitor success of the marketing.
- Support various aspects of Bright Club programme (selection, induction, interviews, training, performance and debrief) through activities such as room bookings, refreshments, travel reimbursements, risk assessments and so on.
- Help during all training and debrief sessions with any planned and ad-hoc tasks to ensure these sessions are well-organised.
- Liaise with Stratford Circus staff, and work with them in partnership throughout the program cycle (planning, promotion, production, event management and so on) to ensure smooth delivery of the events.
- Manage production process, ensuring that performers and comedians are fully supported throughout the show and all aspects of production are running smoothly.
- Support the evaluation of the Programme (collating information, preparing documents, arranging printing and other related activities).
- Record all aspects of event and update the UCL Culture event spreadsheet after each event.
- Complete all follow-up procedures after each show (thank you emails, record keeping, finances, equipment hire and so on).
- Support the engagement program by co-ordinating any other, East London-based events as/if necessary.
- Support Engagement Manager in all other tasks as / if required.
Please do apply ASAP with an up to date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience -looking to hold interviews on Friday the 23rd of November