Digital Product Manager - Transformational Systems Implementation
- Business owner, champion and programme lead for enterprise wide rollout of a transformational CMS.
- Chance to lay the foundations for what is possible from a digital perspective for this brand moving forwards.
- Meaty, high-visibility and technical piece of work to lead and own.
This is a great chance to join one of Bristol's most forward thinking organisations and play a leading role in laying the technical foundations to enable significant digital transformation.
What you'll be doing
You'll be the lead on a flagship implementation which is set to revolutionise the functionality of the organisation's digital assets. You'll own the business case, you'll be responsible for aligning senior stakeholders, managing the delivery teams, collaborating with technical and commercial colleagues to design the potential functionality of the platform and be acting as Product Owner within the squad - leading the way they prioritise, leading an Agile cross-functional team ( Devs, UXers, Testers), running sprints, facilitating workshops and having overall responsibility for ensuring that the business makes the most of the significant investment they're putting in to implementing this system.
The platform in question will be Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), the enterprise CMS. For that reason, this will be a reasonably technical product role as you'll be responsible for collaborating with the IT function to re-write and design all the APIs which will be feeding the correct data in to the system and laying the architectural foundations for any innovations the organisation will look to implement in the future (chatbots possibly, or Alexa Skill integration perhaps).
What experience you'll need
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams to deliver transformational systems migration or implementation.
- Technically minded - knows what an API is and how it works for example.
- Senior level stakeholder management and ability to communicate to varied people (C-level, to technical, to project delivery).
- Innovative Product 'thinker' - not pure delivery / project management, ability to spot commercial opportunity through enhanced technology.
- Previous experience of implementing Adobe Experience Manager (or possibly Sitecore) would be ideal.
- Involvement in business change, digital transformation and innovation projects.
What you'll get in return for your talents
From a salary perspective, this will likely top out around £60k. There are market-leading and valuable benefits in addition, including bonus, pension, life insurance and plenty more. This is a forward thinking company and you'll be playing a leading role in a high-visibility, fast-changing department - what's not to like?
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for a confidential conversation around the small print.